For computer vision, refer to the Case Studies.
- Libraries and Frameworks:
- C ANSI and C++ STL,
- OpenCV, FFmpeg, x264,
- Image Processing Toolbox Matlab,
- .NET and Compact Framework .NET;
- Programming Languages:
- C, C++,
- Matlab Scripting;
- Visual Studio,
- gcc, g++ (both under Unix/Linux and under Windows with mingw and cygwin),
- MS compiler,
- cross compilers from x86 targetting ARM architectures, for Linux and WindowsCE
Embedded Architectures ARM:
- Xscale (Intel)
- OMAP and DaVinci (Texas Instruments)
- rectilinear, fisheye, PTZ and digital PTZ cameras,
- structured light depth sensors (e.g. Kinect, PrimeSense)
- Identification Technologies:
- RFID; HF and UHF (both active and passive), in indoor and outdoor contexts.
- Biometry: biometric id through fingerprinting and fingerprint template matching.
Multimedia and Video Streaming:
- Video Codecs: H.264, H.263, MPEG4, MPEG2, MPEG, MJPEG;
- Video streaming systems: Windows Media, Real Media, Helix DNA, VideoLAN, FFMpeg
- Network communications for wireless media streaming, especially Radio-mobile networking with GPRS, E-GPRS, UMTS tailored for live multimedia streaming.